I listen to a lot of podcasts at work, but doing so through my computer is problematic, especially when so much of the resources on my computer at work are needed for work-related tasks. With this app, you just turn it on and listen.
Great points about this app:
- It's easy to use (see below, because it's also one of the downsides).
- It has never crashed on me.
- It has volume controls in the app.
- If you click the link to their homepage, it launches Safari.
Downsides to this app:
- Features? Yes, there are none (unless you count the in app volume controls).
- The app doesn't multi-task -- if you leave the app, it stops playing.
- You can't view the schedule (palinsesto) within the app.
- No access to their podcasts.
I still like the app, I'm just saying...
I do hope that they provide some more functionality in the future. If you're looking for a simple app that provides quality programming and need something to listen to that you don't have to fidget with while you're listening (like when you're at the gym, at work or driving), this is a great app.
You can download the app here: http://itunes.apple.com/it/app/radio-24/id365304617?mt=8